Terms and Conditions
By selecting ‘I Agree’ to the Terms and Conditions, I hereby:
- authorize Harmony Movement and its authorized agents and subagents unlimited and non-exclusive rights in perpetuity to use any text, artwork, photos, images, video footage or other medium that I have submitted in conjunction with this project, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other media, to be displayed on the this website and other Harmony Movement channels, including but not limited to social media, websites, and any other media channels hereafter devised;
- authorize Harmony Movement to use the work that I have submitted only as intended as it relates to this project, including by not limited to: media release; curriculum resources; marketing and promotional presentations; project reporting; and fundraising campaigns.
- give permission to Harmony Movement give permission to Harmony Movement to use my first name, age and location; to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of me and/or recording my voice; and to use excerpts from the interview(s), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of me, art or other medium, text and/or recording of my voice.
- waive my rights to privacy and compensation, which I may have in connection with such use of myself or my youth’s name and likeness, including rights to written copy that may be created in connection with video production, editing and promotion therewith.
- further attest that I am over 18 years-of-age or am the parent or legal guardian of the youth, and by selecting ‘I Agree’ on the Terms and Conditions I am stating that I have read this waiver and am familiar with its content.
Harmony Disclaimer (somewhere on the website)
The opinions expressed on this website are those of the authors. They do not purport to reflect the opinions or views of Harmony Movement or its members. The designations employed on this website and the presentation of material therein do not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of Harmony Movement.